Aperçu des sections
- Welcome on this training session "information literacy initiation"
PROGRAM1. How to search information ?2. How to get access to information ?3. How to evaluate information ?4. How to cite and use information ?
At the end of the course students:
- Will be able to apply an effective search process
- Will be able to distinguish different search tools
- Will be able to find a document from its reference
- Will be able to use different services to get access to a document (Archipel, Google Scholar, academic databases, open archives, interlibrary loan)
- Will be able to select the document useful for their purpose
- Will be able to recognize a plagiarism situation
- Part 1
HOW TO SEARCH INFORMATION ?
OBJECTIVES1.Know more about the subject / word (ie definition, synonyms, translations, expressions, etc.) – mindmap?1.Once this is defined, can make folders on Zotero for the different keywords related to anthropocene2.What do you want to find? (context – article? phD? Etc.)
3. Select database/source
4. Identify experts in this field